Please be aware that the treatment takes 60 – 90 min (not including topical anesthetic application), time depends on the areas desired to rejuvenate and skin conditions.
There are no special pre-treatment procedures required, however, please remember to follow the pre-treatment care and do not use any cosmetic products before and disclose any recent health and skin conditions/procedures.
There are conditions that may apply where NULUK Fibroblast cannot move forward with treatment. Please read before …
1) Current or history of skin cancer, especially malignant melanoma or recurrent nonmelanoma skin cancer, or pre-cancerous lesions such as multiple dysplastic nevi
2) Any active infection
3) Diseases such as a history of recurrent Herpes Simplex, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus or Porphyria, could be retriggered.
4) Use of photosensitive medication, and/or herbs that may cause sensitivity to such as Isotretinoin, tetracycline or St. John’s Wort
5) Immunosuppressive diseases including AIDS and HIV infection or use of immunosuppressive medications
6) Diabetes unless under control and released by MD
7) History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants
8) History of keloid scarring
9) A history of heart disease (Angina, heart pacemaker, taking anti-coagulant drugs)
10) Who has used oral Isotretinoin – Roaccutane or Tretinoin – Retin A in the previous 3 months for the treatment of acne or other dermatological conditions
11) If you have darker skin or If your skin is prone to scarring/keloid scarring we cannot do the treatment.
13) If you have a history of being treated with blood-thinning medications or gold therapy in the past, or Roaccutane in the last year
14) If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, immune-deficient or have any other auto-immune disorder
15) Blepharoplasty must wait 1 year
16) Surgery in the past 6 months
After the treatment, it takes 7 to 10 days to lose all scabs generated in the process of Plasma Fibroblast session. It’s important to take care of thetreated skin area by following the “after-care” directions provided (Step 1, Step 2, Step 3). Keep out of the direct sun (UV exposure) for about 6 to 8 weeks and use sunscreen. Also please remember to follow the after-care instructions of the treated area for best results and prevention of infection.
Results will be evident right after the treatment and will continually improve as the healing process progresses. As collagen continues regeneration process, results of Plasma Fibroblast last between up to 5-years*. NULUK Fibroblast clientele always get desired results yet we do recommend for total satisfaction to repeat the treatment 2 to 3 times.
An exciting deal for those who wants to be and stay beautiful! Get 50% OFF on any treated area. New clients only. To reserve your spot contact NULUK Fibroblast for details.
What They Say
“… Victoria you are my savior! Love the results. Even though you are recommended me few treatments on my eye area, just after my first session I can see noticeable results. I am very exited and getting a lot of complements from my girlfriends. Love it, love it, love it!”
“I was very skeptical at first but NULUK Fibriblast made the whole experience quick and fun. I felt very comfortable and loved the music selection. Thank you for make my skin beautiful!”
“It took me two sessions to get desired result on my neck. I was told prior to that it might be more than one session but it was worth it. It gives me confidence knowing that my neck looks beautiful. Thank you, Victoria, for an amazing experience.”
“I tried my Plasma Fibroblast for the first time. Victoria did an amazing job. She was professional and very precise at what she was doing. My first treatment I decided to work on my forehead and it’s almost two weeks since that and I can see positive results. I am very satisfied and planning to do another session. Thank you, Victoria!”